Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Why I sell my work myself and not through galleries at this time

I thought I’d take a moment to answer a common question:
Where do I currently sell my work?
Find pieces like these Pandemic Dr brooches and pendants at my Etsy shop
http://cosmosmoon.etsy.com
I sell exclusively in person (at local shows in Tucson Arizona or my open studio events) or at Cosmo’s Moon Jewelry, on Etsy. I have been an independent working art jewelry designer and metalsmith since 1986, and this shop, Cosmo’s Moon, was established on Etsy in 2008.

My work was for years was sold in fine craft Galleries and high end boutiques. However, for a number of reasons, I made a decision years ago to become an exclusively independent artist, and sell my work online or in my booth at various art shows in my local area. This essentially takes the middle man out of the equation, and helps me keep my prices reasonable for people who want high quality original handmade artisan jewelry, without the gallery mark up. Also, this gives you the ability to communicate with the artist directly!

Want to know more about my Etsy shop? Click here to go there immediately  and scroll down to see my policies etc. Take a moment and  read my clear sales/custom order/ return/shipping etc policies and be sure to check out the comments in the overwhelmingly positive feedback that my customers have been leaving me since I opened my Etsy gallery in 2008.

If you still have questions about my work or my shop policies or even the origins of the shop name, please feel free to ask! I typically respond within 24 hours, and I try my best to be thorough and complete with my answers.
Thanks for your interest in my work!
Maureen BZ
AKA “Cosmo’s Moon Jewelry”

No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger