Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ring a day - inspired by you

Tell me your ring size! I'm looking for inspirations for the ring a day project- and I'd love to design a piece in your honor.

These will be fast and fun- I will take inspiration from what I think I know about you- and I will post an image of the piece here on my blog when it is done (and on your Facebook page if we are connected through Facebook)

I cannot promise that I will get to everyone-(but I'll try) I will be picking the names at random during the duration of my ring a day year (2010) . I make rings for this project during the weekdays only  and I am currently on ring #88.

So...what do you say? :-) let's make some rings!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Great idea! I want a thumb ring. Don't know my thumb size. I'm curious what you think you know about me. hehehehe

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger