Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hairdo malfunction....

One of my friends has an adopted daughter from Ethiopia- She's gorgeous and funny and smart---and she has Ethiopian hair. My friend has straight hair. And this has proven to be very challenging. Anglo and Black hair are really two completely different creatures all together!

I know her mom is really trying everything she can to make it as pain-free as possible but Miss M has a very sensitive scalp, and a great set of lungs! Scream and scream my sweetheart baby girl does, every time she has her hair done. (I tell her mom it's great practice for her eventual career as an opera singer)

I'm wondering if any of my friends and readers could give some advice on the care of African American (Ethiopian) hair? I'll pass along any pearls of wisdom- Melkamie and her Mom thank you :-)

No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger