Sunday, April 10, 2011

Open Studios

It's time for the Spring Open Studio tour here in Tucson!

to find a comprehensive list of participating studios please go to Zocalo Magazine online- where you will find maps and info about the studios that will be open to tour.

I will have my space open on SATURDAY ONLY-
I'm tidying up my studio today, so that it will be spiffy clean - believe me, you don't want to see it in it's normal unruly state!

 If you are in Tucson, come on by next Saturday (the 16th) from 11-5 to see where all the magic and metalsmithing happens :-) I'd love to see you!
ciAO- Maureen

1 comment:

alexkeller said...

I'd love to come by - could I bring my son? He's almost 5 & I think he'd really like watching metal melt :)

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger