Thursday, October 7, 2010

venturing into print ads..

The Holidays are coming soon and my new line of jewelry is becoming available in my shop- I've got a handle on my website building...and I'm ready to go and sell some really cool pieces!
So- I've decided to take out a couple of ads in a few appropriate magazines- this is what I'm thinking about putting in the Tucson local hip glossy mag Zocalo....

 
 

the other ad is in the SNAG (Society of North American Goldsmiths) showcase in the slick American Style magazine ...which is a different imageto suit their clientele. (it's a more formal ad, with a single beautiful piece as the image) I haven't seen the proofs yet, but I think it should look really good.

anyhow- my next ad that I need to work on is an online ad- I'd appreciate suggestions for sites to advertise on- I've done FB ads already but wasn't impressed by the response- where else?
thanks for your input- 
ciao for now- Maureen 

.........and when I have more time I'm going to write about our saga with an aging parent who lives 6000 miles away....To be continued....


No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger