Monday, February 15, 2010

Pins for Yuma

One of the projects that you will find many metalsmiths in Arizona doing right now is making pins for the Yuma Symposium pin swap.



I just thought I'd share a couple of images of the pin making I'm doing-

I have a hard time deciding what is "enough" or "too much" when working on these pins- last year I underestimated, and felt silly with my scrawny offerings- so this year I'm working on making up for last year's attempt :-) hopefully I'll hit the right cord!



BTW, if you have never heard of the Yuma Symposium, please click on the link- it's a really amazingly fun and inspiring event- this will be my 4th year there- (it's the 31st year for the YS). I hope to see lots of old friends and perhaps make a few new ones too!
ciao- MBZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger