Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pin Swap


finished pin groups3
Originally uploaded by cosmosmoonjewelry
Well, I'm done for this year at least!
Here is a pic of my pins I made for this year's pin swap at the Yuma Symposium- They were really fun to make- a great way to free up some of my design ideas...I know some of the things I discovered while working on these will influence my future works- I actually would love to have these pieces done in a more permanent (less epoxied) manner-
stay tuned! :-)
I will be taking notes about the symposium and posting pics and blog next week, when I get home. I've made the decision to leave my computer home...and give my hands a break!
ciao for now- Maureen

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Wow they look fantastic!!

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger