Monday, January 4, 2010

Vacation in Tucson

yes, I've been spending the past few weeks with my family, on vacation..
I'm eager to get back to my studio and get some of my new work started.
I have LOTS of new ideas! (hooray- my synapses are working!)
I have no new work to show you, but I thought it would be fun to
post a couple of pics of the beautiful parks I went to during my winter break...


Sabino Canyon
Jan 3, 2009
on the east side of Tucson
in the Catalina Mountain range





Me and Cosmo at Catalina State Park
Dec 25 2009
on the North side of Tucson (just outside city limits)
we love both of these parks, lots of great friendly trails (I do "nature walks" not hikes..I'm a wimp)

Have a great week everyone-
ciao for now- Maureen

No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger