Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Art at the Ranch-

Hi there! I will be showing my work this Saturday at This event in Amado Arizona- (just 30 miles drive south of Tucson, near Mt Hopkins and the historical artist community of Tubac AZ)
I was invited to participate by the organizers,
who used to run a craft gallery in Tubac AZ , where I used to show my work- Before I moved to Italy and had to change around my galleries...but that's another story

This will be my first outdoor event with my new canopy and tables- I am going to be
"bare bones" this time- just a couple tables on risers with tablecloths and jewelry displays-



I have visions of what I want my booth to eventually look like, but now I will be happy
just being able to set up and enjoy the day-
with a no frills booth, and a plethera of beautiful jewelry to sell!
I will take pics of each incarnation of my booth as it develops- I hope to have a really good developed design- fully outfitted by the end of the summer-
(so I can have great images to use for show submissions next year)

I hope to see you in Amado this weekend- In any case, if you cannot make it to this event please

mark your calenders for Dec 13th-from 1-6pm,  when I will be hosting a holiday sale at my lovely Tucson garden studio (aka Cosmo's Moon World Headquarters!) I'll be updating this blog about that event in the near future- so keep tuned!

Have a great Thanksgiving - (and to my international friends- have a great weekend!)
ciao- Maureen

2 comments:

My Art and My Soul said...

I just found your site through another friends comment on etsy - I love it. I live in Green Valley and am sorry that I was out of town for the Tubac show - my favorite hangout:0) I am new to metalsmithing and would love to know if you could recommend classes available in this (Tucson) area. I've taken a few classes here in GV through our local association but really need more stimulation and mentoring:0} Your work is beautiful and I am going to try to attend your open house on 12/13. Thanks for the peek into your world and I hope to meet you soon. Sally Hoffman

My Art and My Soul said...

Hi Maureen again. After I left your blog, I searched around and discovered the Arizona Designer Craftsman site. I registered as a new member and really liked what they have to offer. I also checked out Whaley's blog and found him very informative as well. All in all a good morning for me so far. Have a great day. Sally

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger