Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Throws hands in air..

Metalsmithing, Etsy, Business, Craft, Art, Balance, Project 365..

it's all too much to juggle and have a healthy family life!

So, I'm giving up on project 365. Taking a photo a day was an interesting idea for me however it didn't take very long for me to realise I don't need another project in my life right now. 

I found that I was mostly taking images of my jewelry during the week and my kid during the weekend. Pretty much what I always do, except that there is an obligation
 behind it. ( there have been a couple of boring quick shots taken indoors at night... nobody needs to do that in my Opinion)

In the theme of simplification, I also have made the decision to delete my Artfire account. It wasn't getting many views and I don't have the time to promote it properly. This was a hard decision especially due to the fact that Artfire is located in my city (Tucson). 

I'm continuing to organize my days and business in order to find 
a good system. Meanwhile, I will continue to find time in my day to create more new designs for my galleries and etsy shop.

(Here is an image of one of my latest pieces I completed this week)

1 comment:

danielle embry said...

maureen, this is beautiful! i love the textural quality. i bet it's lovely to wear.
btw, i tagged you. :)
if you want to participate, you can check out my blog. no pressure, only if you want to. cheers!

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger