Monday, February 16, 2009

Multiple Personalities

Metalmithing, one of a kind, handmade, etsy, wholesale, gallery.....
so many ways to describe what I do...and many ways to show it now as well!

now showing my work in three different ways-
  1.  One, my newer work, designed exclusively  for online sales...(my steampunk and smaller artmetal line) from http://cosmosmoon.etsy.com
  2. my one of a kind, older handmade pieces that are coming out of their show and gallery vaults                                        http://mbzap.etsy.com
  3. and through galleries, like Obsidian gallery ( in Tucson) and Once in a Blue Moon (Edgartown, Mass..on the vineyard)I'm always looking for new galleries to show in, so if you have any suggestions I would be thankful
I am planning on putting my wholesale work online through my trunkt account (cosmosmoon) with a link to my personal website (which I am developing)

whew! It's a lot of work, and someday I will have some time in my studio again! But first I feel it is important to get my distribution and organization  worked out. so, that's what I am up to lately, (in case you were wondering)
ciao!

No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger