Thursday, November 27, 2008

Metalsmiths in Action Holiday Promotion


Hi everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

As many of you know I am involved in an online community of craftspeople. Most of us have shops on ETSY, which is a great collection of handmade and vintage sellers and enthusiasts. I have a shop there since early September 08 called "Cosmo's Moon" where I sell my one of a kind jewelry as well as a new line of affordable chic handmade silver.

One of the ways that Etsy works for sellers is that they offer a sense of community through the possibility of forming and joining teams. I am a proud member of the Etsy Metalsmithins in Action team, (which is one of the larger metals teams,) which is today kicking off it's
Holiday Promotion. here is a link: http://metalsmithsinaction.webs.com/contest.htm


(pictured above is the piece I am offering in the holiday promotion for MSIA)

I encourage all of you to bookmark this promotion and participate in the contest! If you look at the wonderful pieces offered to prizewinners you will surely understand why. Please send this along to anyone else in your life who you think might be interested in Handcrafted gifts. (you could even give your friends a hint about which shop you want to recieve a gift from....)

By the way, for my own shop (Cosmo's Moon) I have a Holiday shipping sale. Free shipping to U.S.A. addresses, and only $5 shipping anywhere else, internationally.(ending January 1 2008) Many other Etsy shops are offering similar promotions!

thanks for your continued interest and support!

Have a Safe, Relaxing and Happy Holiday season

No comments:

ganoksin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger